Beneath cloudy skies and atop a rain soaked field, UCLA defeated USC by a score of 38-28 on Saturday afternoon. The Bruins snapped a five-game losing streak to the private school, which only added to the misery of the Trojan football season. After a 6-1 start, USC has dropped three of the last four games, and Notre Dame now looms on the horizon.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers