Heading into the regular season, many fans were left to wonder what type of season Marcin Gortat was going to produce. With the departure of Steve Nash to Los Angeles, many felt that the Suns starting center was in store to have a down season. Gortat's season without Nash got off to a solid start. The Polish Hammer netted double-digit point totals in all of his first six games, which included a 23-point effort against the Charlotte Bobcats back on Nov. 7.
New Posts to Hype
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU