In his daily press conference on Wednesday, Ken Whisenhunt named Ryan Lindley his starting quarterback for this week's game against the St. Louis Rams which will take place at the University of Phoenix Stadium. Lindley got his first live action of his career in Week 11 against the Atlanta Falcons. Whisenhunt pulled John Skelton from the game despite the Cardinals being up 13-0 at the time and immediately replaced him with Lindley.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor