In his daily press conference on Wednesday, Ken Whisenhunt named Ryan Lindley his starting quarterback for this week's game against the St. Louis Rams which will take place at the University of Phoenix Stadium. Lindley got his first live action of his career in Week 11 against the Atlanta Falcons. Whisenhunt pulled John Skelton from the game despite the Cardinals being up 13-0 at the time and immediately replaced him with Lindley.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?