In his daily press conference on Wednesday, Ken Whisenhunt named Ryan Lindley his starting quarterback for this week's game against the St. Louis Rams which will take place at the University of Phoenix Stadium. Lindley got his first live action of his career in Week 11 against the Atlanta Falcons. Whisenhunt pulled John Skelton from the game despite the Cardinals being up 13-0 at the time and immediately replaced him with Lindley.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015