In his daily press conference on Wednesday, Ken Whisenhunt named Ryan Lindley his starting quarterback for this week's game against the St. Louis Rams which will take place at the University of Phoenix Stadium. Lindley got his first live action of his career in Week 11 against the Atlanta Falcons. Whisenhunt pulled John Skelton from the game despite the Cardinals being up 13-0 at the time and immediately replaced him with Lindley.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots