In his daily press conference on Wednesday, Ken Whisenhunt named Ryan Lindley his starting quarterback for this week's game against the St. Louis Rams which will take place at the University of Phoenix Stadium. Lindley got his first live action of his career in Week 11 against the Atlanta Falcons. Whisenhunt pulled John Skelton from the game despite the Cardinals being up 13-0 at the time and immediately replaced him with Lindley.
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?