28 Days at a Bar takes a hard look into what went wrong during this year's election season. They seemed to get all of the choices correct except for the one that was the most controversial and probably was the most important. Even though we may still not fully understand saber metrics, it does not mean the writers of America should be allowed to let their older taste of baseball sway their decision. Mike Trout should have been the American League Most Valuable Player.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets