28 Days at a Bar takes a hard look into what went wrong during this year's election season. They seemed to get all of the choices correct except for the one that was the most controversial and probably was the most important. Even though we may still not fully understand saber metrics, it does not mean the writers of America should be allowed to let their older taste of baseball sway their decision. Mike Trout should have been the American League Most Valuable Player.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants