28 Days at a Bar takes a hard look into what went wrong during this year's election season. They seemed to get all of the choices correct except for the one that was the most controversial and probably was the most important. Even though we may still not fully understand saber metrics, it does not mean the writers of America should be allowed to let their older taste of baseball sway their decision. Mike Trout should have been the American League Most Valuable Player.
New Posts to Hype
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Miami