28 Days at a Bar takes a hard look into what went wrong during this year's election season. They seemed to get all of the choices correct except for the one that was the most controversial and probably was the most important. Even though we may still not fully understand saber metrics, it does not mean the writers of America should be allowed to let their older taste of baseball sway their decision. Mike Trout should have been the American League Most Valuable Player.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor