28 Days at a Bar takes a hard look into what went wrong during this year's election season. They seemed to get all of the choices correct except for the one that was the most controversial and probably was the most important. Even though we may still not fully understand saber metrics, it does not mean the writers of America should be allowed to let their older taste of baseball sway their decision. Mike Trout should have been the American League Most Valuable Player.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal