The last couple of days has spent on bloggers and writers discussing what exactly the changes to the Suns starting lineup will be. It looks like we finally have our answer and it is no big surprise. Shannon Brown is expected to start for the Suns at the shooting guard spot over Jared Dudley, according to Paul Coro's Twitter account. This was the move that many were expecting to be made considering the seasons the two players who have had so far this year.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?