The last couple of days has spent on bloggers and writers discussing what exactly the changes to the Suns starting lineup will be. It looks like we finally have our answer and it is no big surprise. Shannon Brown is expected to start for the Suns at the shooting guard spot over Jared Dudley, according to Paul Coro's Twitter account. This was the move that many were expecting to be made considering the seasons the two players who have had so far this year.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams
- Washington Huskies Hire Chris Petersen As Head Football Coach To Replace Steve Sarkisian