The last couple of days has spent on bloggers and writers discussing what exactly the changes to the Suns starting lineup will be. It looks like we finally have our answer and it is no big surprise. Shannon Brown is expected to start for the Suns at the shooting guard spot over Jared Dudley, according to Paul Coro's Twitter account. This was the move that many were expecting to be made considering the seasons the two players who have had so far this year.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond