The last couple of days has spent on bloggers and writers discussing what exactly the changes to the Suns starting lineup will be. It looks like we finally have our answer and it is no big surprise. Shannon Brown is expected to start for the Suns at the shooting guard spot over Jared Dudley, according to Paul Coro's Twitter account. This was the move that many were expecting to be made considering the seasons the two players who have had so far this year.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor