The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule