The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond