The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1