The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?