The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams