The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia
- After Florida Fires Will Muschamp, Would Gators Ever Hire Tim Tebow As Coach?
- 2014 Heisman Trophy Watch: With Marcus Mariota Idle, Melvin Gordon Rises While Dak Prescott Falls