The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?