The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s
- Dirty Little Secrets; Dirty Little Lies. From Media to Pro Sports, Do We Ever Get the Full Truth?
- Will Ray Rice end up being seen as the victim?