The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- Can we please see Steve Spurrier in one more big-time bowl game before it is too late?
- Jeter Now First on Yankees’ Doubles List
- Yankees Land 3B Headley in Deal with Padres
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football