The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?