The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid