The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?