The Redskins are looking to break a three game losing streak against the Cowboys with Dallas winners in seven of the last eight meetings. The Cowboys are 28-15-1 all-time with wins in five of the last six years. Dallas has never lost in six Thansgiving Day meetings with Washington. After playing two games in five days, the 'Skins will have ten days before hitting the field again when the team returns to Fed Ex Field to face the New York Giants on Monday, December 3rd in Week 13.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Miami Heat win NBA title with back-to-back Game Seven series wins?
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: June 16th, 2013
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 11
- Yankees Avoid Sweep with Sunday Victory over Angels
- Miami Dolphins’ Joe Philbin Shows Lighter Side With Surprise Pool Party
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: Rivers and Romo join 25,000-yard club
- Miami Dolphins 2013 Training Camp Profile: Olivier Vernon
- NBA Rumors: Should Boston Celtics Trade Kevin Garnett And Doc Rivers To Los Angeles Clippers?