You won’t find the same rivalry in the Rose Bowl this week, as we did in the last, but what the Bruins and Cardinal present is a possible preview of the Pac 12 championship game. UCLA has already secured a seat as the south representative, while Stanford needs a win on Saturday to solidify the north and play host in the conference title game. A Cardinal loss, coupled with a Ducks win, would send the Bruins to Autzen Stadium next weekend. Jim Mora needs just one victory to become the most successful first-year coach in UCLA history.
New Posts to Hype
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor
- With 8 Kansas City Royals Leading All-Star Game Votes, It Proves That Voting Should Be Taken Away From Fans
- MLB Rumors: Will Reds Trade Johnny Cueto To Yankees, Tigers, Rays, Blue Jays, Royals, Cardinals Or Dodgers?
- Max Scherzer tosses first one-hitter of the season