You won’t find the same rivalry in the Rose Bowl this week, as we did in the last, but what the Bruins and Cardinal present is a possible preview of the Pac 12 championship game. UCLA has already secured a seat as the south representative, while Stanford needs a win on Saturday to solidify the north and play host in the conference title game. A Cardinal loss, coupled with a Ducks win, would send the Bruins to Autzen Stadium next weekend. Jim Mora needs just one victory to become the most successful first-year coach in UCLA history.
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season