You won’t find the same rivalry in the Rose Bowl this week, as we did in the last, but what the Bruins and Cardinal present is a possible preview of the Pac 12 championship game. UCLA has already secured a seat as the south representative, while Stanford needs a win on Saturday to solidify the north and play host in the conference title game. A Cardinal loss, coupled with a Ducks win, would send the Bruins to Autzen Stadium next weekend. Jim Mora needs just one victory to become the most successful first-year coach in UCLA history.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory