You won’t find the same rivalry in the Rose Bowl this week, as we did in the last, but what the Bruins and Cardinal present is a possible preview of the Pac 12 championship game. UCLA has already secured a seat as the south representative, while Stanford needs a win on Saturday to solidify the north and play host in the conference title game. A Cardinal loss, coupled with a Ducks win, would send the Bruins to Autzen Stadium next weekend. Jim Mora needs just one victory to become the most successful first-year coach in UCLA history.
New Posts to Hype
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods