When Jermaine O'Neal and P.J. Tucker were signed during the offseason, they were viewed by most Suns fans as two acquisitions that weren't going to contribute much to the Suns. After all, most of the publicity from all of the Suns offseason moves centered on the acquisition of Michael Beasley. Beasley has showed flashes at times this season of why he was a former second overall pick, but he has not played well on a consistent basis. That has been the story of his brief NBA career so far. The opposite has been the case for the O'Neal/Tucker duo.
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager