When Jermaine O'Neal and P.J. Tucker were signed during the offseason, they were viewed by most Suns fans as two acquisitions that weren't going to contribute much to the Suns. After all, most of the publicity from all of the Suns offseason moves centered on the acquisition of Michael Beasley. Beasley has showed flashes at times this season of why he was a former second overall pick, but he has not played well on a consistent basis. That has been the story of his brief NBA career so far. The opposite has been the case for the O'Neal/Tucker duo.
New Posts to Hype
- Can the Brewers make MLB history in April?
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Top Backfields To Avoid
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games