When Jermaine O'Neal and P.J. Tucker were signed during the offseason, they were viewed by most Suns fans as two acquisitions that weren't going to contribute much to the Suns. After all, most of the publicity from all of the Suns offseason moves centered on the acquisition of Michael Beasley. Beasley has showed flashes at times this season of why he was a former second overall pick, but he has not played well on a consistent basis. That has been the story of his brief NBA career so far. The opposite has been the case for the O'Neal/Tucker duo.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?