When Jermaine O'Neal and P.J. Tucker were signed during the offseason, they were viewed by most Suns fans as two acquisitions that weren't going to contribute much to the Suns. After all, most of the publicity from all of the Suns offseason moves centered on the acquisition of Michael Beasley. Beasley has showed flashes at times this season of why he was a former second overall pick, but he has not played well on a consistent basis. That has been the story of his brief NBA career so far. The opposite has been the case for the O'Neal/Tucker duo.
New Posts to Hype
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment
- Down by 24 points at halftime at home: Patriots win!