When Jermaine O'Neal and P.J. Tucker were signed during the offseason, they were viewed by most Suns fans as two acquisitions that weren't going to contribute much to the Suns. After all, most of the publicity from all of the Suns offseason moves centered on the acquisition of Michael Beasley. Beasley has showed flashes at times this season of why he was a former second overall pick, but he has not played well on a consistent basis. That has been the story of his brief NBA career so far. The opposite has been the case for the O'Neal/Tucker duo.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1