Tayshaun Prince is the face of the veteran leadership for the Detroit Pistons. He is one of the few veterans that were kept around after the players revolted against head coach at the time, John Kuester. While the organization rid itself of the majority of the mutinous leadership, Prince was kept on at the urging of newly hired head coach, Lawrence Frank. Now Frank may be regretting this decision...
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015