Tayshaun Prince is the face of the veteran leadership for the Detroit Pistons. He is one of the few veterans that were kept around after the players revolted against head coach at the time, John Kuester. While the organization rid itself of the majority of the mutinous leadership, Prince was kept on at the urging of newly hired head coach, Lawrence Frank. Now Frank may be regretting this decision...
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers