Tayshaun Prince is the face of the veteran leadership for the Detroit Pistons. He is one of the few veterans that were kept around after the players revolted against head coach at the time, John Kuester. While the organization rid itself of the majority of the mutinous leadership, Prince was kept on at the urging of newly hired head coach, Lawrence Frank. Now Frank may be regretting this decision...
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move
- DH not a bright spot for the Brewers
- Jets’ Willie Colon Has High Expectations
- St. John’s Basketball In Midst Of A Culture Change
- Giants’ Training Camp News and Notes: Cruz and Manning looking to bounce back
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp