These days when players are drafted, they are expected to perform immediately. They are held to a higher standard than they were 10-15 seasons ago. Especially quarterbacks. Let’s be honest most quarterbacks are not ready to take the field in their first, second and sometimes third season.In the years before it was normal for quarterbacks to sit behind a veteran and learn, before they took the field. Now these days these young quarterbacks are expected to play right away and not just that, but to produce like crazy
New Posts to Hype
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air
- Jerry Jones a viral infection for the Cowboys