These days when players are drafted, they are expected to perform immediately. They are held to a higher standard than they were 10-15 seasons ago. Especially quarterbacks. Let’s be honest most quarterbacks are not ready to take the field in their first, second and sometimes third season.In the years before it was normal for quarterbacks to sit behind a veteran and learn, before they took the field. Now these days these young quarterbacks are expected to play right away and not just that, but to produce like crazy
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers