These days when players are drafted, they are expected to perform immediately. They are held to a higher standard than they were 10-15 seasons ago. Especially quarterbacks. Let’s be honest most quarterbacks are not ready to take the field in their first, second and sometimes third season.In the years before it was normal for quarterbacks to sit behind a veteran and learn, before they took the field. Now these days these young quarterbacks are expected to play right away and not just that, but to produce like crazy
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season