These days when players are drafted, they are expected to perform immediately. They are held to a higher standard than they were 10-15 seasons ago. Especially quarterbacks. Let’s be honest most quarterbacks are not ready to take the field in their first, second and sometimes third season.In the years before it was normal for quarterbacks to sit behind a veteran and learn, before they took the field. Now these days these young quarterbacks are expected to play right away and not just that, but to produce like crazy
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time That The New York Yankees Put The Alex Rodriguez Feud Behind Them?
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters