For the second time in the same season, the Dallas Cowboys have lost their best defensive player to injury. One month after Cowboys star linebacker Sean Lee was placed on Injured Reserve (IR) with a torn ligament in his toe, fellow standout linebacker Bruce Carter was placed on IR with a dislocated left elbow. Things have turned from bad to worse for Dallas seemingly every week this season, but now all playoff hopes are likely gone.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?