For the second time in the same season, the Dallas Cowboys have lost their best defensive player to injury. One month after Cowboys star linebacker Sean Lee was placed on Injured Reserve (IR) with a torn ligament in his toe, fellow standout linebacker Bruce Carter was placed on IR with a dislocated left elbow. Things have turned from bad to worse for Dallas seemingly every week this season, but now all playoff hopes are likely gone.
New Posts to Hype
- Phoenix Suns Must Overcome Adversity
- NFC West Title, #1 Seed On The Line For Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Playoffs: Week 16 Clinching Scenarios For Many Potential 2015 NFL Playoff Teams
- Securing the number one seed in the NFL playoffs: Does it guarantee playoff success?
- Tyrann Mathieu Plans To Return On Sunday
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their loss to Buffalo
- Did Washington Nationals Sign Bryce Harper To Avoid Arbitration Or Make Him More Valuable To Trade?
- Drew Stanton week-to-week with knee injury