For the second time in the same season, the Dallas Cowboys have lost their best defensive player to injury. One month after Cowboys star linebacker Sean Lee was placed on Injured Reserve (IR) with a torn ligament in his toe, fellow standout linebacker Bruce Carter was placed on IR with a dislocated left elbow. Things have turned from bad to worse for Dallas seemingly every week this season, but now all playoff hopes are likely gone.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor