For the second time in the same season, the Dallas Cowboys have lost their best defensive player to injury. One month after Cowboys star linebacker Sean Lee was placed on Injured Reserve (IR) with a torn ligament in his toe, fellow standout linebacker Bruce Carter was placed on IR with a dislocated left elbow. Things have turned from bad to worse for Dallas seemingly every week this season, but now all playoff hopes are likely gone.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots