As usual, the Dallas Cowboys had high hopes heading into the 2012 NFL season. Team owner and general manager Jerry Jones had absolutely nothing off which to base those hopes, but nonetheless he was as vocal as ever with his expectations for his country club-like franchise. Now 11 games into the season, the Cowboys' playoff hopes have become more and more of a fantasy with each injury suffered by the team.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008