As usual, the Dallas Cowboys had high hopes heading into the 2012 NFL season. Team owner and general manager Jerry Jones had absolutely nothing off which to base those hopes, but nonetheless he was as vocal as ever with his expectations for his country club-like franchise. Now 11 games into the season, the Cowboys' playoff hopes have become more and more of a fantasy with each injury suffered by the team.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?
- NFL Week 2