As usual, the Dallas Cowboys had high hopes heading into the 2012 NFL season. Team owner and general manager Jerry Jones had absolutely nothing off which to base those hopes, but nonetheless he was as vocal as ever with his expectations for his country club-like franchise. Now 11 games into the season, the Cowboys' playoff hopes have become more and more of a fantasy with each injury suffered by the team.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1