Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo will be 33 years old when the 2013 NFL season begins, the last of his current six-year, $67.4 million deal. Through 11 games in 2012, Romo has been sacked 26 times, tied for eighth-most in the league. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones keeps talking about all these long-term plans and what his team is going to do, but he might want to tap the breaks on that until he fixes a glaring problem for his team.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?