Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo will be 33 years old when the 2013 NFL season begins, the last of his current six-year, $67.4 million deal. Through 11 games in 2012, Romo has been sacked 26 times, tied for eighth-most in the league. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones keeps talking about all these long-term plans and what his team is going to do, but he might want to tap the breaks on that until he fixes a glaring problem for his team.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers