Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo will be 33 years old when the 2013 NFL season begins, the last of his current six-year, $67.4 million deal. Through 11 games in 2012, Romo has been sacked 26 times, tied for eighth-most in the league. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones keeps talking about all these long-term plans and what his team is going to do, but he might want to tap the breaks on that until he fixes a glaring problem for his team.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Knicks Sign Cleanthony Early
- 2014 MLB Trade Deadline, Or Stocking Up On Arms?
- Deadline Deals: Yankees Add Stephen Drew, Martin Prado
- Standing Pat May Have Been Best Move for Mets
- Dustin Johnson Latest Athlete To Prove That Seemingly Having It All Is Not Always Enough
- New York Yankees Post Game Recap July 30th
- Mets Steamroll Phillies Behind Lucas Duda, Zack Wheeler
- New York Yankees Are Active At Trade Deadline