Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo will be 33 years old when the 2013 NFL season begins, the last of his current six-year, $67.4 million deal. Through 11 games in 2012, Romo has been sacked 26 times, tied for eighth-most in the league. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones keeps talking about all these long-term plans and what his team is going to do, but he might want to tap the breaks on that until he fixes a glaring problem for his team.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond