I'll have to admit, I feared the worst when Jay Cutler was tripped up by Roberto Garza early in the game. I just assumed it was a harbinger of things to come, and the Vikings would run roughshod through the Bears beleaguered offensive line. I was bracing myself for another 5 or 6 sacks allowed performance, and plotting my week around my film breakdown. Whew...
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!