I'll have to admit, I feared the worst when Jay Cutler was tripped up by Roberto Garza early in the game. I just assumed it was a harbinger of things to come, and the Vikings would run roughshod through the Bears beleaguered offensive line. I was bracing myself for another 5 or 6 sacks allowed performance, and plotting my week around my film breakdown. Whew...
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams