I'll have to admit, I feared the worst when Jay Cutler was tripped up by Roberto Garza early in the game. I just assumed it was a harbinger of things to come, and the Vikings would run roughshod through the Bears beleaguered offensive line. I was bracing myself for another 5 or 6 sacks allowed performance, and plotting my week around my film breakdown. Whew...
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?