Dallas Cowboys fans everywhere should rejoice as something wonderful has happened that's been long overdue: A government petition has been created to remove Jerry Jones and owner and general manager of the Cowboys. The petition requires 25,000 virtual signatures on the White House's official website by December 23, 2012. The verbiage of the petition is quite comical while truthful and neat.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory