Dallas Cowboys fans everywhere should rejoice as something wonderful has happened that's been long overdue: A government petition has been created to remove Jerry Jones and owner and general manager of the Cowboys. The petition requires 25,000 virtual signatures on the White House's official website by December 23, 2012. The verbiage of the petition is quite comical while truthful and neat.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule