Dallas Cowboys fans everywhere should rejoice as something wonderful has happened that's been long overdue: A government petition has been created to remove Jerry Jones and owner and general manager of the Cowboys. The petition requires 25,000 virtual signatures on the White House's official website by December 23, 2012. The verbiage of the petition is quite comical while truthful and neat.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008