Dallas Cowboys fans everywhere should rejoice as something wonderful has happened that's been long overdue: A government petition has been created to remove Jerry Jones and owner and general manager of the Cowboys. The petition requires 25,000 virtual signatures on the White House's official website by December 23, 2012. The verbiage of the petition is quite comical while truthful and neat.
New Posts to Hype
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air
- Jerry Jones a viral infection for the Cowboys