Nick Foles is struggling early in his career. A third round pick of the Philadelphia Eagles, Foles was forced into the ninth game of the season when Michael Vick was knocked out by the Cowboys, who gave the starter a concussion. Foles couldn't rally the team to beat the Cowboys and then got blown out by the Redskins in his first career start. He lost last night on Monday Night Football to the Panthers and 2011's Rookie of the Year Cam Newton. Foles completed a high percentage of his passes against Carolina, but he couldn't throw a TD, failed to convert in the red zone and had to lean on a strong running game from TB Bryce Brown, who was making his first career start.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?