Nick Foles is struggling early in his career. A third round pick of the Philadelphia Eagles, Foles was forced into the ninth game of the season when Michael Vick was knocked out by the Cowboys, who gave the starter a concussion. Foles couldn't rally the team to beat the Cowboys and then got blown out by the Redskins in his first career start. He lost last night on Monday Night Football to the Panthers and 2011's Rookie of the Year Cam Newton. Foles completed a high percentage of his passes against Carolina, but he couldn't throw a TD, failed to convert in the red zone and had to lean on a strong running game from TB Bryce Brown, who was making his first career start.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks