Whenever folks talk about the Dallas Cowboys during the days when Jimmy Johnson was the team's head coach, they say "Jimmy did this or that." After Johnson was run out of town following back-to-back Super Bowl wins by team owner and general manager Jerry Jones, folks said "Jerry did this or that" when referring to moves made by the team. Since Johnson left after the 1993 NFL season, that's been the case except for the brief time that Bill Parcells coached the Cowboys in the early-to-mid 2000s. There's a reason for that: Johnson and Parcells called the shots, not Jones. Dallas needs another coach like that.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?