Whenever folks talk about the Dallas Cowboys during the days when Jimmy Johnson was the team's head coach, they say "Jimmy did this or that." After Johnson was run out of town following back-to-back Super Bowl wins by team owner and general manager Jerry Jones, folks said "Jerry did this or that" when referring to moves made by the team. Since Johnson left after the 1993 NFL season, that's been the case except for the brief time that Bill Parcells coached the Cowboys in the early-to-mid 2000s. There's a reason for that: Johnson and Parcells called the shots, not Jones. Dallas needs another coach like that.
New Posts to Hype
- Rice wins first conference title since 1957
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak