Whenever folks talk about the Dallas Cowboys during the days when Jimmy Johnson was the team's head coach, they say "Jimmy did this or that." After Johnson was run out of town following back-to-back Super Bowl wins by team owner and general manager Jerry Jones, folks said "Jerry did this or that" when referring to moves made by the team. Since Johnson left after the 1993 NFL season, that's been the case except for the brief time that Bill Parcells coached the Cowboys in the early-to-mid 2000s. There's a reason for that: Johnson and Parcells called the shots, not Jones. Dallas needs another coach like that.
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season