Whenever folks talk about the Dallas Cowboys during the days when Jimmy Johnson was the team's head coach, they say "Jimmy did this or that." After Johnson was run out of town following back-to-back Super Bowl wins by team owner and general manager Jerry Jones, folks said "Jerry did this or that" when referring to moves made by the team. Since Johnson left after the 1993 NFL season, that's been the case except for the brief time that Bill Parcells coached the Cowboys in the early-to-mid 2000s. There's a reason for that: Johnson and Parcells called the shots, not Jones. Dallas needs another coach like that.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams