Whenever folks talk about the Dallas Cowboys during the days when Jimmy Johnson was the team's head coach, they say "Jimmy did this or that." After Johnson was run out of town following back-to-back Super Bowl wins by team owner and general manager Jerry Jones, folks said "Jerry did this or that" when referring to moves made by the team. Since Johnson left after the 1993 NFL season, that's been the case except for the brief time that Bill Parcells coached the Cowboys in the early-to-mid 2000s. There's a reason for that: Johnson and Parcells called the shots, not Jones. Dallas needs another coach like that.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?
- NFL Week 2