Whenever folks talk about the Dallas Cowboys during the days when Jimmy Johnson was the team's head coach, they say "Jimmy did this or that." After Johnson was run out of town following back-to-back Super Bowl wins by team owner and general manager Jerry Jones, folks said "Jerry did this or that" when referring to moves made by the team. Since Johnson left after the 1993 NFL season, that's been the case except for the brief time that Bill Parcells coached the Cowboys in the early-to-mid 2000s. There's a reason for that: Johnson and Parcells called the shots, not Jones. Dallas needs another coach like that.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!