The Dallas Cowboys saw running back DeMarco Murray in some sort of action for the first time in six weeks on Wednesday. The sophomore star hasn't played since spraining his left foot in the first half of the Cowboys' 31-29 loss to the Baltimore Ravens in Week 6. Murray tallied 93 rushing yards in the first half of that contest and many members of the Dallas faithful believe the Cowboys would have won the game had Murray played in the second half. Fewer think that would have been a turning point in Dallas' woeful season. It doesn't matter because we'll never know.
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY