The Dallas Cowboys saw running back DeMarco Murray in some sort of action for the first time in six weeks on Wednesday. The sophomore star hasn't played since spraining his left foot in the first half of the Cowboys' 31-29 loss to the Baltimore Ravens in Week 6. Murray tallied 93 rushing yards in the first half of that contest and many members of the Dallas faithful believe the Cowboys would have won the game had Murray played in the second half. Fewer think that would have been a turning point in Dallas' woeful season. It doesn't matter because we'll never know.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?