The Dallas Cowboys saw running back DeMarco Murray in some sort of action for the first time in six weeks on Wednesday. The sophomore star hasn't played since spraining his left foot in the first half of the Cowboys' 31-29 loss to the Baltimore Ravens in Week 6. Murray tallied 93 rushing yards in the first half of that contest and many members of the Dallas faithful believe the Cowboys would have won the game had Murray played in the second half. Fewer think that would have been a turning point in Dallas' woeful season. It doesn't matter because we'll never know.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year