The Dallas Cowboys saw running back DeMarco Murray in some sort of action for the first time in six weeks on Wednesday. The sophomore star hasn't played since spraining his left foot in the first half of the Cowboys' 31-29 loss to the Baltimore Ravens in Week 6. Murray tallied 93 rushing yards in the first half of that contest and many members of the Dallas faithful believe the Cowboys would have won the game had Murray played in the second half. Fewer think that would have been a turning point in Dallas' woeful season. It doesn't matter because we'll never know.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock