Get the official Thursday Night NFL betting preview between the Falcons and Saints. The offshore odds and Vegas point spread has Atlanta (-3.5) and 55.5. Contrasting rushing yards per attempt on offense, the higher ranked aggregates are in the hands of New Orleans Saints by .6. In passing yards per completion, the foremost figures are in the column of the Saints by .4. As far as yards per point is concerned, the more efficient offense is New Orleans by .8.
New Posts to Hype
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid