Get the official Thursday Night NFL betting preview between the Falcons and Saints. The offshore odds and Vegas point spread has Atlanta (-3.5) and 55.5. Contrasting rushing yards per attempt on offense, the higher ranked aggregates are in the hands of New Orleans Saints by .6. In passing yards per completion, the foremost figures are in the column of the Saints by .4. As far as yards per point is concerned, the more efficient offense is New Orleans by .8.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots