Get the official Thursday Night NFL betting preview between the Falcons and Saints. The offshore odds and Vegas point spread has Atlanta (-3.5) and 55.5. Contrasting rushing yards per attempt on offense, the higher ranked aggregates are in the hands of New Orleans Saints by .6. In passing yards per completion, the foremost figures are in the column of the Saints by .4. As far as yards per point is concerned, the more efficient offense is New Orleans by .8.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Fantasy Football Steals You Need To Target This Year
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Love It Or Hate It, Here Are My 2015 Expectations
- Did Kelly Olynyk Actually Do The Celtics A Favor By Injuring Kevin Love?
- Is It Time That The New York Yankees Put The Alex Rodriguez Feud Behind Them?
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters