Get the official Thursday Night NFL betting preview between the Falcons and Saints. The offshore odds and Vegas point spread has Atlanta (-3.5) and 55.5. Contrasting rushing yards per attempt on offense, the higher ranked aggregates are in the hands of New Orleans Saints by .6. In passing yards per completion, the foremost figures are in the column of the Saints by .4. As far as yards per point is concerned, the more efficient offense is New Orleans by .8.
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s