Get the official Thursday Night NFL betting preview between the Falcons and Saints. The offshore odds and Vegas point spread has Atlanta (-3.5) and 55.5. Contrasting rushing yards per attempt on offense, the higher ranked aggregates are in the hands of New Orleans Saints by .6. In passing yards per completion, the foremost figures are in the column of the Saints by .4. As far as yards per point is concerned, the more efficient offense is New Orleans by .8.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams