The Memphis Grizzlies without fail open this margin of victory early in the 3rd quarter and didn’t look back. They definitely rubbed in how good they really are. But who thinks they can realistically keep this up? I say, they have what it takes to make it to the second round of the playoffs if they stay healthy. The ripped another piece of the Toronto Raptors heart seamless and Toronto once again had no answer for them.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Mets Strong Homestand Continues With Victory Over Miami Marlins
- Shane Greene Once Again Impresses In Second Start
- 5 Early Standouts From New York Knicks’ Summer League
- 5 Veteran WR’s With More Fantasy Value Than You Think
- Will Minnesota Timberwolves Trade Kevin Love To Cleveland Cavaliers To Create New Big 3 For LeBron James?
- Indians Score Nine Unanswered To Defeat Yankees
- New York Yankees Acquire Jeff Francis From Oakland Athletics
- Knicks Make Roster Moves Friday