The Memphis Grizzlies without fail open this margin of victory early in the 3rd quarter and didn’t look back. They definitely rubbed in how good they really are. But who thinks they can realistically keep this up? I say, they have what it takes to make it to the second round of the playoffs if they stay healthy. The ripped another piece of the Toronto Raptors heart seamless and Toronto once again had no answer for them.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB