The Memphis Grizzlies without fail open this margin of victory early in the 3rd quarter and didn’t look back. They definitely rubbed in how good they really are. But who thinks they can realistically keep this up? I say, they have what it takes to make it to the second round of the playoffs if they stay healthy. The ripped another piece of the Toronto Raptors heart seamless and Toronto once again had no answer for them.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?