The Memphis Grizzlies without fail open this margin of victory early in the 3rd quarter and didn’t look back. They definitely rubbed in how good they really are. But who thinks they can realistically keep this up? I say, they have what it takes to make it to the second round of the playoffs if they stay healthy. The ripped another piece of the Toronto Raptors heart seamless and Toronto once again had no answer for them.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015