The Mets earlier this week agreed to the terms of a contract extension with star third-baseman and franchise face David Wright. The total amount of the extension sits at 8 years 138 million, which adds 7 years 122 million to his current contract. The contract made Wright the richest Met in their history and will have him signed through 2020. This is obviously a huge load of Mets fans minds as many wondered if he would suffer the same fate as Jose Reyes last off-season. They deal fits in molds of other star third baseman Evan Longoria who will get little more money per year but signed for 3 years less.
New Posts to Hype
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice