Southern California (7-5) re-enters the bowl scene after a forced two-year hiatus. It’s the program’s first appearance in this game since a 28-19 loss to TCU in 1998, and will mark the third Sun Bowl appearance for the Trojans overall. Georgia Tech (6-7) appears for a second straight year, after falling to Utah in overtime last December. The Yellow Jackets are making their 15th consecutive bowl appearance, which is the fourth-longest active streak.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers