Southern California (7-5) re-enters the bowl scene after a forced two-year hiatus. It’s the program’s first appearance in this game since a 28-19 loss to TCU in 1998, and will mark the third Sun Bowl appearance for the Trojans overall. Georgia Tech (6-7) appears for a second straight year, after falling to Utah in overtime last December. The Yellow Jackets are making their 15th consecutive bowl appearance, which is the fourth-longest active streak.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?