Southern California (7-5) re-enters the bowl scene after a forced two-year hiatus. It’s the program’s first appearance in this game since a 28-19 loss to TCU in 1998, and will mark the third Sun Bowl appearance for the Trojans overall. Georgia Tech (6-7) appears for a second straight year, after falling to Utah in overtime last December. The Yellow Jackets are making their 15th consecutive bowl appearance, which is the fourth-longest active streak.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015