Southern California (7-5) re-enters the bowl scene after a forced two-year hiatus. It’s the program’s first appearance in this game since a 28-19 loss to TCU in 1998, and will mark the third Sun Bowl appearance for the Trojans overall. Georgia Tech (6-7) appears for a second straight year, after falling to Utah in overtime last December. The Yellow Jackets are making their 15th consecutive bowl appearance, which is the fourth-longest active streak.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008