This weeks sack was credited to Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner, but in watching the play develop, it didn't look like a pass play to me. It was a counter run to Matt Forte. This sack is going in the Sacks Happen category. Cutler dropped the ball, picked it up, but the timing of the play was ruined, and he had no where to go. I'm not sure why the play was ruled a sack and not a 7 yard loss as a run play, can someone get me a ruling on that?
New Posts to Hype
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018