This weeks sack was credited to Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner, but in watching the play develop, it didn't look like a pass play to me. It was a counter run to Matt Forte. This sack is going in the Sacks Happen category. Cutler dropped the ball, picked it up, but the timing of the play was ruined, and he had no where to go. I'm not sure why the play was ruled a sack and not a 7 yard loss as a run play, can someone get me a ruling on that?
New Posts to Hype
- NHL’s ‘Original 6′ and the Stanley Cup Finals
- MLB Rumors: Could The Phillies Trade Cole Hamels And Ryan Howard To The Cardinals?
- Braun inches closer to Brewers career HR record… but will he be around to berak it?
- JILL ELLIS DEALS WITH SOME GENDER ISSUES AT MEDIA DAY PRESS CONFERENCE
- FORDHAM’S NICK MARTINEZ IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF IN TEXAS, AS A PITCHER.
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON