This weeks sack was credited to Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner, but in watching the play develop, it didn't look like a pass play to me. It was a counter run to Matt Forte. This sack is going in the Sacks Happen category. Cutler dropped the ball, picked it up, but the timing of the play was ruined, and he had no where to go. I'm not sure why the play was ruled a sack and not a 7 yard loss as a run play, can someone get me a ruling on that?
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season