This weeks sack was credited to Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner, but in watching the play develop, it didn't look like a pass play to me. It was a counter run to Matt Forte. This sack is going in the Sacks Happen category. Cutler dropped the ball, picked it up, but the timing of the play was ruined, and he had no where to go. I'm not sure why the play was ruled a sack and not a 7 yard loss as a run play, can someone get me a ruling on that?
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?