This weeks sack was credited to Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner, but in watching the play develop, it didn't look like a pass play to me. It was a counter run to Matt Forte. This sack is going in the Sacks Happen category. Cutler dropped the ball, picked it up, but the timing of the play was ruined, and he had no where to go. I'm not sure why the play was ruled a sack and not a 7 yard loss as a run play, can someone get me a ruling on that?
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder