It's been interesting reading all the various takes on the murder / suicide that rocked the Kansas City Chiefs, the NFL, and the world of sports over the weekend. Stories about whether to play the game or not were the first I started seeing. My thought on that, is the only ones to make that determination should be the Chiefs themselves. I can't even fathom the emotions in having to play or coach a game a day after having that happen to someone you are so close with, but I can understand the release of playing the game for those involved.
New Posts to Hype
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Hotlanta: Atlanta is a Hotspot this Year
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?