It's been interesting reading all the various takes on the murder / suicide that rocked the Kansas City Chiefs, the NFL, and the world of sports over the weekend. Stories about whether to play the game or not were the first I started seeing. My thought on that, is the only ones to make that determination should be the Chiefs themselves. I can't even fathom the emotions in having to play or coach a game a day after having that happen to someone you are so close with, but I can understand the release of playing the game for those involved.
New Posts to Hype
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets; April 15th, 2014
- Kyle Lohse’s pitchign gem leads Brewers to ninth straight win
- Series Recap – Red Sox
- Dirk Nowitzki passes Oscar Robinson
- 2014 NFL Preseason Schedule Includes Super Bowl XLVIII Rematch Between Seahawks And Broncos