It's been interesting reading all the various takes on the murder / suicide that rocked the Kansas City Chiefs, the NFL, and the world of sports over the weekend. Stories about whether to play the game or not were the first I started seeing. My thought on that, is the only ones to make that determination should be the Chiefs themselves. I can't even fathom the emotions in having to play or coach a game a day after having that happen to someone you are so close with, but I can understand the release of playing the game for those involved.
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s