It's been interesting reading all the various takes on the murder / suicide that rocked the Kansas City Chiefs, the NFL, and the world of sports over the weekend. Stories about whether to play the game or not were the first I started seeing. My thought on that, is the only ones to make that determination should be the Chiefs themselves. I can't even fathom the emotions in having to play or coach a game a day after having that happen to someone you are so close with, but I can understand the release of playing the game for those involved.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats
- NFL Rumors: Will Ndamukong Suh Sign With Seahawks, Lions, Packers, Raiders Or Browns?
- NBA prolific scorers: Who passed?