It's been interesting reading all the various takes on the murder / suicide that rocked the Kansas City Chiefs, the NFL, and the world of sports over the weekend. Stories about whether to play the game or not were the first I started seeing. My thought on that, is the only ones to make that determination should be the Chiefs themselves. I can't even fathom the emotions in having to play or coach a game a day after having that happen to someone you are so close with, but I can understand the release of playing the game for those involved.
New Posts to Hype
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan