Deadspin.com recently did a piece calling jay Cutler an Antihero, and that’s a perfect description for him. He’s a man of few words. He doesn’t care what people think about him and he’ll alienate people from time to time. He’s not going to pander to the fans or the media. Jay Cutler has been hired to do a job, and his job is to win games. Jay Cutler could easily be the Man With No Name. Riding into town with a job to do. Content to be left alone, quietly going about his business. Firing bullets, taking no prisoners, and making no excuses. And now thanks to his Movember mustache he’s even starting to look the part.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers