Deadspin.com recently did a piece calling jay Cutler an Antihero, and that’s a perfect description for him. He’s a man of few words. He doesn’t care what people think about him and he’ll alienate people from time to time. He’s not going to pander to the fans or the media. Jay Cutler has been hired to do a job, and his job is to win games. Jay Cutler could easily be the Man With No Name. Riding into town with a job to do. Content to be left alone, quietly going about his business. Firing bullets, taking no prisoners, and making no excuses. And now thanks to his Movember mustache he’s even starting to look the part.
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?