Deadspin.com recently did a piece calling jay Cutler an Antihero, and that’s a perfect description for him. He’s a man of few words. He doesn’t care what people think about him and he’ll alienate people from time to time. He’s not going to pander to the fans or the media. Jay Cutler has been hired to do a job, and his job is to win games. Jay Cutler could easily be the Man With No Name. Riding into town with a job to do. Content to be left alone, quietly going about his business. Firing bullets, taking no prisoners, and making no excuses. And now thanks to his Movember mustache he’s even starting to look the part.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor