Deadspin.com recently did a piece calling jay Cutler an Antihero, and that’s a perfect description for him. He’s a man of few words. He doesn’t care what people think about him and he’ll alienate people from time to time. He’s not going to pander to the fans or the media. Jay Cutler has been hired to do a job, and his job is to win games. Jay Cutler could easily be the Man With No Name. Riding into town with a job to do. Content to be left alone, quietly going about his business. Firing bullets, taking no prisoners, and making no excuses. And now thanks to his Movember mustache he’s even starting to look the part.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?