Deadspin.com recently did a piece calling jay Cutler an Antihero, and that’s a perfect description for him. He’s a man of few words. He doesn’t care what people think about him and he’ll alienate people from time to time. He’s not going to pander to the fans or the media. Jay Cutler has been hired to do a job, and his job is to win games. Jay Cutler could easily be the Man With No Name. Riding into town with a job to do. Content to be left alone, quietly going about his business. Firing bullets, taking no prisoners, and making no excuses. And now thanks to his Movember mustache he’s even starting to look the part.
New Posts to Hype
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers