The receiving corps of the Detroit Lions took another hit on Sunday, when a torn ACL ended Ryan Broyles’ rookie season. Broyles had been catching on as of late, and looked like he was developing a trust with quarterback Mathew Stafford. This is Broyles second ACL tear and is expected to return to the football field after he recovers, but this leaves the Lions extremely thin at the wide receiver position...http://bit.ly/Udc8an
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers