The receiving corps of the Detroit Lions took another hit on Sunday, when a torn ACL ended Ryan Broyles’ rookie season. Broyles had been catching on as of late, and looked like he was developing a trust with quarterback Mathew Stafford. This is Broyles second ACL tear and is expected to return to the football field after he recovers, but this leaves the Lions extremely thin at the wide receiver position...http://bit.ly/Udc8an
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?