The receiving corps of the Detroit Lions took another hit on Sunday, when a torn ACL ended Ryan Broyles’ rookie season. Broyles had been catching on as of late, and looked like he was developing a trust with quarterback Mathew Stafford. This is Broyles second ACL tear and is expected to return to the football field after he recovers, but this leaves the Lions extremely thin at the wide receiver position...http://bit.ly/Udc8an
New Posts to Hype
- Can we please see Steve Spurrier in one more big-time bowl game before it is too late?
- Jeter Now First on Yankees’ Doubles List
- Yankees Land 3B Headley in Deal with Padres
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football