The receiving corps of the Detroit Lions took another hit on Sunday, when a torn ACL ended Ryan Broyles’ rookie season. Broyles had been catching on as of late, and looked like he was developing a trust with quarterback Mathew Stafford. This is Broyles second ACL tear and is expected to return to the football field after he recovers, but this leaves the Lions extremely thin at the wide receiver position...http://bit.ly/Udc8an
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?