USC has spun the dial counterclockwise in anticipation of a new hire. With a single click, Ed Orgeron rises to the position of assistant head coach, a post soon to be vacated by Monte Kiffin. The shift ends any speculation of the Trojans possibly making an in-house hire to replace the now vacant defensive coordinator spot. It also dismisses the theory that Orgeron will finally act as the coordinator of the Southern California defense, being that he officially held the title for the past three years.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015