USC has spun the dial counterclockwise in anticipation of a new hire. With a single click, Ed Orgeron rises to the position of assistant head coach, a post soon to be vacated by Monte Kiffin. The shift ends any speculation of the Trojans possibly making an in-house hire to replace the now vacant defensive coordinator spot. It also dismisses the theory that Orgeron will finally act as the coordinator of the Southern California defense, being that he officially held the title for the past three years.
New Posts to Hype
- Rice wins first conference title since 1957
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak