Eldridge Massington has decommitted from the USC class of 2013, and will reopen his recruitment in search of a program that will admit him for the spring semester. The Texas prospect informed the staff of his withdrawal on Monday, after being told that the program had no room for the 6-3, 205-pound receiver for the upcoming term.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?