Eldridge Massington has decommitted from the USC class of 2013, and will reopen his recruitment in search of a program that will admit him for the spring semester. The Texas prospect informed the staff of his withdrawal on Monday, after being told that the program had no room for the 6-3, 205-pound receiver for the upcoming term.
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets; April 15th, 2014
- Kyle Lohse’s pitchign gem leads Brewers to ninth straight win
- Series Recap – Red Sox