Dykes spent the last three seasons building the Louisiana Tech football program, and more specifically, the offense. The Bulldogs led the nation in scoring, while finishing with a record of 9-3. Under Dykes, Tech also spent five weeks in the top-25 rankings, providing evidence of growth under its new leadership. The program recently made headlines by rejecting an invitation to the Independence bowl, which resulted in the team being left out of the postseason. That headline is soon replaced by the coaching departure and ensuing search.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?