Dykes spent the last three seasons building the Louisiana Tech football program, and more specifically, the offense. The Bulldogs led the nation in scoring, while finishing with a record of 9-3. Under Dykes, Tech also spent five weeks in the top-25 rankings, providing evidence of growth under its new leadership. The program recently made headlines by rejecting an invitation to the Independence bowl, which resulted in the team being left out of the postseason. That headline is soon replaced by the coaching departure and ensuing search.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?