Dykes spent the last three seasons building the Louisiana Tech football program, and more specifically, the offense. The Bulldogs led the nation in scoring, while finishing with a record of 9-3. Under Dykes, Tech also spent five weeks in the top-25 rankings, providing evidence of growth under its new leadership. The program recently made headlines by rejecting an invitation to the Independence bowl, which resulted in the team being left out of the postseason. That headline is soon replaced by the coaching departure and ensuing search.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond