Heap was also expected to help out a Cardinals offense that had been longing for a tight end. Jeff King, was known as more for his blocking while Rob Housler was going into his first season in the NFL without any mini camps or OTA's. Back when he was signed in July of last year, many Cardinals fans were excited to bring Todd Heap into the fold. After all, Heap was a local boy who attended Mesa Mountain View High School and then moved on to Arizona State to become a Sun Devil.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?