Heap was also expected to help out a Cardinals offense that had been longing for a tight end. Jeff King, was known as more for his blocking while Rob Housler was going into his first season in the NFL without any mini camps or OTA's. Back when he was signed in July of last year, many Cardinals fans were excited to bring Todd Heap into the fold. After all, Heap was a local boy who attended Mesa Mountain View High School and then moved on to Arizona State to become a Sun Devil.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s
- Dirty Little Secrets; Dirty Little Lies. From Media to Pro Sports, Do We Ever Get the Full Truth?
- Will Ray Rice end up being seen as the victim?
- The week following a 40-point blowout game in the NFL
- Would The Miami Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Or St. Louis Rams?