Heap was also expected to help out a Cardinals offense that had been longing for a tight end. Jeff King, was known as more for his blocking while Rob Housler was going into his first season in the NFL without any mini camps or OTA's. Back when he was signed in July of last year, many Cardinals fans were excited to bring Todd Heap into the fold. After all, Heap was a local boy who attended Mesa Mountain View High School and then moved on to Arizona State to become a Sun Devil.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015