I didn’t think I’d ever see a Bears defense out schemed, but that’s exactly what happened in the loss to the Seahawks. Seattle QB Russell Wilson ran read option after read option, and the Bears struggled with stopping it. Marshawn Lynch was running just good enough (19 carries 87 yards) to give the Bears pause, and Wilson was able to sneak around Chicago’s defensive end and pick up chunks (9 carries 71 yards).
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?
- NFL Week 2