I didn’t think I’d ever see a Bears defense out schemed, but that’s exactly what happened in the loss to the Seahawks. Seattle QB Russell Wilson ran read option after read option, and the Bears struggled with stopping it. Marshawn Lynch was running just good enough (19 carries 87 yards) to give the Bears pause, and Wilson was able to sneak around Chicago’s defensive end and pick up chunks (9 carries 71 yards).
New Posts to Hype
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets
- New York Islanders Are Set For Change In Ownership
- 5 New York Giants On Roster Bubble Preseason Week 3
- 5 New York Giants Players That Could Make 2014 Pro Bowl
- 5 Games That Will Define New York Giants 2014 Season
- K.C. Royals, Ned Yost hope MLB playoffs are in their immediate futures
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Sign Rusney Castillo?
- WWE Rumors: Will Hulk Hogan Return For 1 More Match Vs. Brock Lesnar For WWE World Heavyweight Championship?