I didn’t think I’d ever see a Bears defense out schemed, but that’s exactly what happened in the loss to the Seahawks. Seattle QB Russell Wilson ran read option after read option, and the Bears struggled with stopping it. Marshawn Lynch was running just good enough (19 carries 87 yards) to give the Bears pause, and Wilson was able to sneak around Chicago’s defensive end and pick up chunks (9 carries 71 yards).
New Posts to Hype
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Cinco De Mayo
- After Defeating Manny Pacquaio And Relinquishing Titles, Who Will Floyd Mayweather Fight In Retirement Match?
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Fantasy Football Steals You Need To Target This Year
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Love It Or Hate It, Here Are My 2015 Expectations
- Did Kelly Olynyk Actually Do The Celtics A Favor By Injuring Kevin Love?
- Is It Time That The New York Yankees Put The Alex Rodriguez Feud Behind Them?
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?