I didn’t think I’d ever see a Bears defense out schemed, but that’s exactly what happened in the loss to the Seahawks. Seattle QB Russell Wilson ran read option after read option, and the Bears struggled with stopping it. Marshawn Lynch was running just good enough (19 carries 87 yards) to give the Bears pause, and Wilson was able to sneak around Chicago’s defensive end and pick up chunks (9 carries 71 yards).
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base