I didn’t think I’d ever see a Bears defense out schemed, but that’s exactly what happened in the loss to the Seahawks. Seattle QB Russell Wilson ran read option after read option, and the Bears struggled with stopping it. Marshawn Lynch was running just good enough (19 carries 87 yards) to give the Bears pause, and Wilson was able to sneak around Chicago’s defensive end and pick up chunks (9 carries 71 yards).
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers