The Fred Biletnikoff Award was established in 1994 and is presented to the nation’s top receiver. No Trojan had claimed the award in its first 18 years of existence. Not Keyshawn Johnson, Mike Williams, Dwayne Jarrett, or Robert Woods, who were all honored as finalists, but returned home empty-handed. Now in the nineteenth year, USC finally breaks through, with sophomore Marqise Lee named the 2012 Biletnikoff Award winner.
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager