The Fred Biletnikoff Award was established in 1994 and is presented to the nation’s top receiver. No Trojan had claimed the award in its first 18 years of existence. Not Keyshawn Johnson, Mike Williams, Dwayne Jarrett, or Robert Woods, who were all honored as finalists, but returned home empty-handed. Now in the nineteenth year, USC finally breaks through, with sophomore Marqise Lee named the 2012 Biletnikoff Award winner.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?