The Fred Biletnikoff Award was established in 1994 and is presented to the nation’s top receiver. No Trojan had claimed the award in its first 18 years of existence. Not Keyshawn Johnson, Mike Williams, Dwayne Jarrett, or Robert Woods, who were all honored as finalists, but returned home empty-handed. Now in the nineteenth year, USC finally breaks through, with sophomore Marqise Lee named the 2012 Biletnikoff Award winner.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia