When you root for perennial losers like the New York Mets, the Oakland Raiders and the New York Rangers, sports isn't all that fun. So in order to make things more interesting, the author decides to pick his new favorite NCAA Football team pretty much at random. But vows to stick with it for years to come.
New Posts to Hype
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice
- Donald Chump’s “You’re Fired!” Volume One
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?