When you root for perennial losers like the New York Mets, the Oakland Raiders and the New York Rangers, sports isn't all that fun. So in order to make things more interesting, the author decides to pick his new favorite NCAA Football team pretty much at random. But vows to stick with it for years to come.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year