When you root for perennial losers like the New York Mets, the Oakland Raiders and the New York Rangers, sports isn't all that fun. So in order to make things more interesting, the author decides to pick his new favorite NCAA Football team pretty much at random. But vows to stick with it for years to come.
New Posts to Hype
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets