When you root for perennial losers like the New York Mets, the Oakland Raiders and the New York Rangers, sports isn't all that fun. So in order to make things more interesting, the author decides to pick his new favorite NCAA Football team pretty much at random. But vows to stick with it for years to come.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?