The Dallas Cowboys and Cincinnati Bengals are in two very different yet somewhat similar places right now. At 7-5, the Bengals are currently tied with the Pittsburgh Steelers for the AFC's sixth and final playoff seed with still one more game against their division rivals. In other words, Cincinnati controls its own playoff destiny.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?