Offensive starters Mike Vick and LeSean McCoy are once again out for the Philadelphia Eagles this weekend when the team flies south to take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Vick and McCoy, along with safety Kurt Coleman, were expected to miss Sunday’s game anyway, but the team also added defensive tackle Mike Patterson to the list of players to be out Sunday after being treated for a case of viral pneumonia.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015