Offensive starters Mike Vick and LeSean McCoy are once again out for the Philadelphia Eagles this weekend when the team flies south to take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Vick and McCoy, along with safety Kurt Coleman, were expected to miss Sunday’s game anyway, but the team also added defensive tackle Mike Patterson to the list of players to be out Sunday after being treated for a case of viral pneumonia.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!