Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant tore a ligament in his left index finger during the fourth quarter of his team's 20-19 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 14. The former Oklahoma State Cowboys troubled star is seeing a hand specialist to see whether he'll have to have his season cut short to undergo surgery. Regardless of what that specialist says, the Cowboys should end Bryant's season and get him ready for 2013.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!