Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant tore a ligament in his left index finger during the fourth quarter of his team's 20-19 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 14. The former Oklahoma State Cowboys troubled star is seeing a hand specialist to see whether he'll have to have his season cut short to undergo surgery. Regardless of what that specialist says, the Cowboys should end Bryant's season and get him ready for 2013.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?
- 2014 PGA Championship: Final Round Pairings, Tee Times Set As Rory McIlroy Chases Championship At Valhalla
- Former Devils Star, Brian Rafalski, Elected To US Hockey Hall of Fame