Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant tore a ligament in his left index finger during the fourth quarter of his team's 20-19 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 14. The former Oklahoma State Cowboys troubled star is seeing a hand specialist to see whether he'll have to have his season cut short to undergo surgery. Regardless of what that specialist says, the Cowboys should end Bryant's season and get him ready for 2013.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers