Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant tore a ligament in his left index finger during the fourth quarter of his team's 20-19 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 14. The former Oklahoma State Cowboys troubled star is seeing a hand specialist to see whether he'll have to have his season cut short to undergo surgery. Regardless of what that specialist says, the Cowboys should end Bryant's season and get him ready for 2013.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?