Another week goes by in the NFL, and another life is tragically lost. Last week it was a murder/suicide that shocked the sports world, and this week an act as equally as ignorant, drunk driving. There are few thing as idiotic as getting behind the wheel after drinking alcohol, and I wish the punishment for that crime in this country was much stiffer. It's an inexcusable act, and one that is done far to often. If you drink and drive you should lose your license forever and spend time behind bars.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants