Another week goes by in the NFL, and another life is tragically lost. Last week it was a murder/suicide that shocked the sports world, and this week an act as equally as ignorant, drunk driving. There are few thing as idiotic as getting behind the wheel after drinking alcohol, and I wish the punishment for that crime in this country was much stiffer. It's an inexcusable act, and one that is done far to often. If you drink and drive you should lose your license forever and spend time behind bars.
New Posts to Hype
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018