Another week goes by in the NFL, and another life is tragically lost. Last week it was a murder/suicide that shocked the sports world, and this week an act as equally as ignorant, drunk driving. There are few thing as idiotic as getting behind the wheel after drinking alcohol, and I wish the punishment for that crime in this country was much stiffer. It's an inexcusable act, and one that is done far to often. If you drink and drive you should lose your license forever and spend time behind bars.
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY