Another week goes by in the NFL, and another life is tragically lost. Last week it was a murder/suicide that shocked the sports world, and this week an act as equally as ignorant, drunk driving. There are few thing as idiotic as getting behind the wheel after drinking alcohol, and I wish the punishment for that crime in this country was much stiffer. It's an inexcusable act, and one that is done far to often. If you drink and drive you should lose your license forever and spend time behind bars.
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets; April 15th, 2014
- Kyle Lohse’s pitchign gem leads Brewers to ninth straight win
- Series Recap – Red Sox