With three games left in the 2012 NFL season, the Dallas Cowboys could still technically make the playoffs, but it won't happen. If Dallas had injured defensive starters like Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, Barry Church and Jay Ratliff healthy, then it would be realistically possible, but still highly unlikely. Sure, it's fun for Cowboys fans to hang on to this dramatic finish to the season, but the Dallas faithful should be hoping for America's Team go 0-3 in Weeks 15, 16 and 17 to ensure the possibility of a better future.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots