With three games left in the 2012 NFL season, the Dallas Cowboys could still technically make the playoffs, but it won't happen. If Dallas had injured defensive starters like Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, Barry Church and Jay Ratliff healthy, then it would be realistically possible, but still highly unlikely. Sure, it's fun for Cowboys fans to hang on to this dramatic finish to the season, but the Dallas faithful should be hoping for America's Team go 0-3 in Weeks 15, 16 and 17 to ensure the possibility of a better future.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?