With three games left in the 2012 NFL season, the Dallas Cowboys could still technically make the playoffs, but it won't happen. If Dallas had injured defensive starters like Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, Barry Church and Jay Ratliff healthy, then it would be realistically possible, but still highly unlikely. Sure, it's fun for Cowboys fans to hang on to this dramatic finish to the season, but the Dallas faithful should be hoping for America's Team go 0-3 in Weeks 15, 16 and 17 to ensure the possibility of a better future.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?