With three games left in the 2012 NFL season, the Dallas Cowboys could still technically make the playoffs, but it won't happen. If Dallas had injured defensive starters like Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, Barry Church and Jay Ratliff healthy, then it would be realistically possible, but still highly unlikely. Sure, it's fun for Cowboys fans to hang on to this dramatic finish to the season, but the Dallas faithful should be hoping for America's Team go 0-3 in Weeks 15, 16 and 17 to ensure the possibility of a better future.
New Posts to Hype
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor
- With 8 Kansas City Royals Leading All-Star Game Votes, It Proves That Voting Should Be Taken Away From Fans
- MLB Rumors: Will Reds Trade Johnny Cueto To Yankees, Tigers, Rays, Blue Jays, Royals, Cardinals Or Dodgers?
- Max Scherzer tosses first one-hitter of the season