Baseball’s Winter Meetings have come and gone. But at the height of the event last week, my Twitter timeline had descended into a kind of chaos that bordered on Civil War. Never had so many Yankee fans, normally a very unified group, produce so many varying opinions on what it was that the Yankees were or were not doing. Though things have settled a bit since leaving Nashville, The Yankee Universe is still feeling the aftershocks of the bizarre week that was. So how does one navigate the troubled waters that have become the Yankees 2012 off-season? Lucky for you, I’ve created this handy guide to help you keep it all straight.
New Posts to Hype
- Jets 2014 Schedule Released
- Series Recap: Mets Take 3 of 4 From Cardinals
- Can the Brewers make MLB history in April?
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Top Backfields To Avoid
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays