Baseball’s Winter Meetings have come and gone. But at the height of the event last week, my Twitter timeline had descended into a kind of chaos that bordered on Civil War. Never had so many Yankee fans, normally a very unified group, produce so many varying opinions on what it was that the Yankees were or were not doing. Though things have settled a bit since leaving Nashville, The Yankee Universe is still feeling the aftershocks of the bizarre week that was. So how does one navigate the troubled waters that have become the Yankees 2012 off-season? Lucky for you, I’ve created this handy guide to help you keep it all straight.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers