Baseball’s Winter Meetings have come and gone. But at the height of the event last week, my Twitter timeline had descended into a kind of chaos that bordered on Civil War. Never had so many Yankee fans, normally a very unified group, produce so many varying opinions on what it was that the Yankees were or were not doing. Though things have settled a bit since leaving Nashville, The Yankee Universe is still feeling the aftershocks of the bizarre week that was. So how does one navigate the troubled waters that have become the Yankees 2012 off-season? Lucky for you, I’ve created this handy guide to help you keep it all straight.
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager