Baseball’s Winter Meetings have come and gone. But at the height of the event last week, my Twitter timeline had descended into a kind of chaos that bordered on Civil War. Never had so many Yankee fans, normally a very unified group, produce so many varying opinions on what it was that the Yankees were or were not doing. Though things have settled a bit since leaving Nashville, The Yankee Universe is still feeling the aftershocks of the bizarre week that was. So how does one navigate the troubled waters that have become the Yankees 2012 off-season? Lucky for you, I’ve created this handy guide to help you keep it all straight.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?