A season that started out with so much promise is ending with big time disappointment. The Cardinals placed quarterback Kevin Kolb on the injured reserve on Wednesday, which will put his 2012 season to bed. When the season began, Kolb wasn't even the Cardinals starter under center. The job went to John Skelton out of training camp, but he got hurt in Week One against Seattle. Kolb then came in and led Arizona down the field to a game-winning drive.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor