A season that started out with so much promise is ending with big time disappointment. The Cardinals placed quarterback Kevin Kolb on the injured reserve on Wednesday, which will put his 2012 season to bed. When the season began, Kolb wasn't even the Cardinals starter under center. The job went to John Skelton out of training camp, but he got hurt in Week One against Seattle. Kolb then came in and led Arizona down the field to a game-winning drive.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers