A season that started out with so much promise is ending with big time disappointment. The Cardinals placed quarterback Kevin Kolb on the injured reserve on Wednesday, which will put his 2012 season to bed. When the season began, Kolb wasn't even the Cardinals starter under center. The job went to John Skelton out of training camp, but he got hurt in Week One against Seattle. Kolb then came in and led Arizona down the field to a game-winning drive.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia