A season that started out with so much promise is ending with big time disappointment. The Cardinals placed quarterback Kevin Kolb on the injured reserve on Wednesday, which will put his 2012 season to bed. When the season began, Kolb wasn't even the Cardinals starter under center. The job went to John Skelton out of training camp, but he got hurt in Week One against Seattle. Kolb then came in and led Arizona down the field to a game-winning drive.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015