A season that started out with so much promise is ending with big time disappointment. The Cardinals placed quarterback Kevin Kolb on the injured reserve on Wednesday, which will put his 2012 season to bed. When the season began, Kolb wasn't even the Cardinals starter under center. The job went to John Skelton out of training camp, but he got hurt in Week One against Seattle. Kolb then came in and led Arizona down the field to a game-winning drive.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?
- NFL Week 2