The Philadelphia Eagles could be preparing to clear quarterback Mike Vick and running back LeSean McCoy to play, but tight end Brent Celek will be unavailable after being the latest victim of a concussion Sunday afternoon in a win at Tampa Bay. With Celek ruled out of action for Thursday night’s home game against the Cincinnati Bengals, it appears Emil Igwenagu will be called on to help the offense in Celek’s absence.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015