The Philadelphia Eagles could be preparing to clear quarterback Mike Vick and running back LeSean McCoy to play, but tight end Brent Celek will be unavailable after being the latest victim of a concussion Sunday afternoon in a win at Tampa Bay. With Celek ruled out of action for Thursday night’s home game against the Cincinnati Bengals, it appears Emil Igwenagu will be called on to help the offense in Celek’s absence.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder