The Cardinals continue to play music chairs at the quarterback position. A week after naming John Skelton his starter under center, Ken Whisenhunt announced Ryan Lindley his starting QB for Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions. Lindley made his rookie debut in the Atlanta game where he completed only nine of his 20 passes for 64 yards. Despite struggling in that one, Lindley was the starter in both the St. Louis and New York games.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015