The Cardinals continue to play music chairs at the quarterback position. A week after naming John Skelton his starter under center, Ken Whisenhunt announced Ryan Lindley his starting QB for Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions. Lindley made his rookie debut in the Atlanta game where he completed only nine of his 20 passes for 64 yards. Despite struggling in that one, Lindley was the starter in both the St. Louis and New York games.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots