The Cardinals continue to play music chairs at the quarterback position. A week after naming John Skelton his starter under center, Ken Whisenhunt announced Ryan Lindley his starting QB for Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions. Lindley made his rookie debut in the Atlanta game where he completed only nine of his 20 passes for 64 yards. Despite struggling in that one, Lindley was the starter in both the St. Louis and New York games.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?