The Cardinals continue to play music chairs at the quarterback position. A week after naming John Skelton his starter under center, Ken Whisenhunt announced Ryan Lindley his starting QB for Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions. Lindley made his rookie debut in the Atlanta game where he completed only nine of his 20 passes for 64 yards. Despite struggling in that one, Lindley was the starter in both the St. Louis and New York games.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?