After the upset over Alabama I wrote a piece about Johnny football and said one day we would be calling him “Johnny Heisman”. Well, that day came sooner than I ever expected as Johnny Manziel from Texas A&M has become the first Freshman to ever win the Heisman Trophy. It is a shock to most to see someone win the award after only one season of major college football under his belt. But if you watched him at any point this season, you would know he is truly deserving of this honor.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?
- 2014 PGA Championship: Final Round Pairings, Tee Times Set As Rory McIlroy Chases Championship At Valhalla
- Former Devils Star, Brian Rafalski, Elected To US Hockey Hall of Fame