The blame game is falling on the shoulders of head coach Lovie Smith, and rightfully so. He’s the man in charge, and he’s tasked with preparing his team. Rumors immediately started flying around that it’s playoffs or else for Lovie. The Bears have slipped from a potential first round playoff bye when they were 7-1, all the way to 8-5 and the 6th seed. The NFC North could be lost if they lose this week to Green Bay, and with the hard charging Seahawks, Cowboys, Redskins, and Vikings, they could be left out of the tournament entirely.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor