The blame game is falling on the shoulders of head coach Lovie Smith, and rightfully so. He’s the man in charge, and he’s tasked with preparing his team. Rumors immediately started flying around that it’s playoffs or else for Lovie. The Bears have slipped from a potential first round playoff bye when they were 7-1, all the way to 8-5 and the 6th seed. The NFC North could be lost if they lose this week to Green Bay, and with the hard charging Seahawks, Cowboys, Redskins, and Vikings, they could be left out of the tournament entirely.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers