The blame game is falling on the shoulders of head coach Lovie Smith, and rightfully so. He’s the man in charge, and he’s tasked with preparing his team. Rumors immediately started flying around that it’s playoffs or else for Lovie. The Bears have slipped from a potential first round playoff bye when they were 7-1, all the way to 8-5 and the 6th seed. The NFC North could be lost if they lose this week to Green Bay, and with the hard charging Seahawks, Cowboys, Redskins, and Vikings, they could be left out of the tournament entirely.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots