The blame game is falling on the shoulders of head coach Lovie Smith, and rightfully so. He’s the man in charge, and he’s tasked with preparing his team. Rumors immediately started flying around that it’s playoffs or else for Lovie. The Bears have slipped from a potential first round playoff bye when they were 7-1, all the way to 8-5 and the 6th seed. The NFC North could be lost if they lose this week to Green Bay, and with the hard charging Seahawks, Cowboys, Redskins, and Vikings, they could be left out of the tournament entirely.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015