The blame game is falling on the shoulders of head coach Lovie Smith, and rightfully so. He’s the man in charge, and he’s tasked with preparing his team. Rumors immediately started flying around that it’s playoffs or else for Lovie. The Bears have slipped from a potential first round playoff bye when they were 7-1, all the way to 8-5 and the 6th seed. The NFC North could be lost if they lose this week to Green Bay, and with the hard charging Seahawks, Cowboys, Redskins, and Vikings, they could be left out of the tournament entirely.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year