The Dallas Cowboys are the epitome of the Twitter hashtag #smh which stands for "shaking my head." This organization does things that just make you have that bewildered look on your face before you shake your head in disgust. The Cowboys' latest decision regarding a star player's injury is absolutely moronic, and we're not even talking about Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo