We’ve all got questions pertaining to this train wreck of a Raptors season we are subjected too. But how is it that they played even better with just eight healthy bodies opposed to an entire healthy roster. It just boggles my mind. Chemistry or the lack their of chemistry disheartens me too. Did you notice guys actually wanted to play for each other and fight for a purpose without their key contributers. Change… it is a good thing.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor