We’ve all got questions pertaining to this train wreck of a Raptors season we are subjected too. But how is it that they played even better with just eight healthy bodies opposed to an entire healthy roster. It just boggles my mind. Chemistry or the lack their of chemistry disheartens me too. Did you notice guys actually wanted to play for each other and fight for a purpose without their key contributers. Change… it is a good thing.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?