We’ve all got questions pertaining to this train wreck of a Raptors season we are subjected too. But how is it that they played even better with just eight healthy bodies opposed to an entire healthy roster. It just boggles my mind. Chemistry or the lack their of chemistry disheartens me too. Did you notice guys actually wanted to play for each other and fight for a purpose without their key contributers. Change… it is a good thing.
New Posts to Hype
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Big Ten Championship Expectations: Ohio State and Michigan State
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment