We’ve all got questions pertaining to this train wreck of a Raptors season we are subjected too. But how is it that they played even better with just eight healthy bodies opposed to an entire healthy roster. It just boggles my mind. Chemistry or the lack their of chemistry disheartens me too. Did you notice guys actually wanted to play for each other and fight for a purpose without their key contributers. Change… it is a good thing.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?