The Dallas Cowboys are far from perfect and they're certainly not Super Bowl contenders at this point, but after a 27-24 overtime win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 15, Dallas is a playoff contender, at least mathematically. Contrary to popular belief, that wouldn't be possible without the heroic play of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo (yes, "heroic" and "Romo" were just used in the same sentence).
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory