The Dallas Cowboys are far from perfect and they're certainly not Super Bowl contenders at this point, but after a 27-24 overtime win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 15, Dallas is a playoff contender, at least mathematically. Contrary to popular belief, that wouldn't be possible without the heroic play of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo (yes, "heroic" and "Romo" were just used in the same sentence).
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?