The Dallas Cowboys are far from perfect and they're certainly not Super Bowl contenders at this point, but after a 27-24 overtime win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 15, Dallas is a playoff contender, at least mathematically. Contrary to popular belief, that wouldn't be possible without the heroic play of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo (yes, "heroic" and "Romo" were just used in the same sentence).
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor