Eldridge Massington committed to USC just two days after receiving a formal offer from Lane Kiffin and staff. That was in early May, and it set a west coast course for the Texas native. By early December, the 4-star prospect withdrew his verbal promise and reopened recruitment. And it would take just 13 days for the wide receiver to announce a stay to his western course, even if it meant landing in a neighbor’s yard.
New Posts to Hype
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid