Eldridge Massington committed to USC just two days after receiving a formal offer from Lane Kiffin and staff. That was in early May, and it set a west coast course for the Texas native. By early December, the 4-star prospect withdrew his verbal promise and reopened recruitment. And it would take just 13 days for the wide receiver to announce a stay to his western course, even if it meant landing in a neighbor’s yard.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?