Eldridge Massington committed to USC just two days after receiving a formal offer from Lane Kiffin and staff. That was in early May, and it set a west coast course for the Texas native. By early December, the 4-star prospect withdrew his verbal promise and reopened recruitment. And it would take just 13 days for the wide receiver to announce a stay to his western course, even if it meant landing in a neighbor’s yard.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008