Eldridge Massington committed to USC just two days after receiving a formal offer from Lane Kiffin and staff. That was in early May, and it set a west coast course for the Texas native. By early December, the 4-star prospect withdrew his verbal promise and reopened recruitment. And it would take just 13 days for the wide receiver to announce a stay to his western course, even if it meant landing in a neighbor’s yard.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers