USC quarterback commit Max Browne has earned the Gatorade National Player of the Year award, which is given annually to the nation’s top high school player, based on athletic achievement, academics, and character. Browne led his Skyline team to a perfect 14-0 record and the Class 4A State Championship.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants