USC quarterback commit Max Browne has earned the Gatorade National Player of the Year award, which is given annually to the nation’s top high school player, based on athletic achievement, academics, and character. Browne led his Skyline team to a perfect 14-0 record and the Class 4A State Championship.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers