USC quarterback commit Max Browne has earned the Gatorade National Player of the Year award, which is given annually to the nation’s top high school player, based on athletic achievement, academics, and character. Browne led his Skyline team to a perfect 14-0 record and the Class 4A State Championship.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Should Chargers Trade Philip Rivers To Titans, Redskins, Texans, Browns Or Jets Before 2015 NFL Draft?
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?