USC quarterback commit Max Browne has earned the Gatorade National Player of the Year award, which is given annually to the nation’s top high school player, based on athletic achievement, academics, and character. Browne led his Skyline team to a perfect 14-0 record and the Class 4A State Championship.
New Posts to Hype
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL