USC quarterback commit Max Browne has earned the Gatorade National Player of the Year award, which is given annually to the nation’s top high school player, based on athletic achievement, academics, and character. Browne led his Skyline team to a perfect 14-0 record and the Class 4A State Championship.
New Posts to Hype
- Paul Pierce Heads To Washington Wizards After One Season With Brooklyn Nets
- Halftime shows and the spectacle of the NFL
- New York Mets Strong Homestand Continues With Victory Over Miami Marlins
- Shane Greene Once Again Impresses In Second Start
- 5 Early Standouts From New York Knicks’ Summer League
- 5 Veteran WR’s With More Fantasy Value Than You Think
- Will Minnesota Timberwolves Trade Kevin Love To Cleveland Cavaliers To Create New Big 3 For LeBron James?
- Indians Score Nine Unanswered To Defeat Yankees