The fact the Dallas Cowboys are in the thick of the NFC playoff race with two games left to play in 2012 is astonishing, especially considering the truckload of injuries that have plagued the team this year. The Cowboys defense isn't the laughing stock of the NFL like it was the past two seasons and it was even a top five unit for most of the first half of the season before all the injuries hit. The success this unit has experienced in 2012 is credited completely and totally to Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet