The fact the Dallas Cowboys are in the thick of the NFC playoff race with two games left to play in 2012 is astonishing, especially considering the truckload of injuries that have plagued the team this year. The Cowboys defense isn't the laughing stock of the NFL like it was the past two seasons and it was even a top five unit for most of the first half of the season before all the injuries hit. The success this unit has experienced in 2012 is credited completely and totally to Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?