The fact the Dallas Cowboys are in the thick of the NFC playoff race with two games left to play in 2012 is astonishing, especially considering the truckload of injuries that have plagued the team this year. The Cowboys defense isn't the laughing stock of the NFL like it was the past two seasons and it was even a top five unit for most of the first half of the season before all the injuries hit. The success this unit has experienced in 2012 is credited completely and totally to Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game